1. Never eat chocolate candy then put a piece of bubble gum in your mouth. You will end up looking like your puppy after it has had a bite of your PB&J.
2. Never post a vacation spot on FaceBook unless you are really going there. Friends will see you and want to know when you are leaving or if you enjoyed the trip.....Please were am I going to get $7000.00 + for that kind of trip.
3. Dirt grows, if you don't think so just fall and hurt your ribs, then watch the dirt on the kitchen floor multiply hourly.
4. Spring is coming so you might want to think about washing your windows. Maybe not if the dirt is what is holding the window together.
5. Never talk about the need to lose weight, you will in fact have a great need for sweets followed by a great need for chips, more sweets, more chips on and on. Just write it on a piece of paper so your ears won't know and won't tell your brain.
6. Don't spend your afternoon looking at motorhomes on E-bay. You will find just what you need and that need will cost more then the house you are living in, with a lot less room.