Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Want a laugh

As you recall Bubba is getting married. The wedding is a year from now but since time is already moving fast I have decided to start looking into just what the Mother of the Groom is suppose to wear.

After a evening of surfing the net I have decided that Stacy and Clinton need to do a whole show on What not to Wear. I mean really, should I look like a great-granny a prom date or a hooker working the boulevard?

I found 3 gowns that would be acceptable if I need a gown. I don't know, do you the moms wear gowns to a afternoon wedding? FarmWife you might look that up for us.

I never went to prom so I guess that's the way I will go if a gown is needed.

Now should it be Jean Harlow or Scarlett O'Hara? Mr. DeMille I'm ready for my close up.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Here, Mama. I found a page for you to check out. Just click here.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Farm Wife....
Daughter to be E and I have had a lot of Laughs looking on-line at not only Brides dresses, but dresses for the mother of the groom and bride....
Both catagories show some that look like they belong in Las Vegas Shows instead of weddings, and I agree with the GRANNIE statement! Iwill be using the site recommended by Farm Wife!
Thank you!

Penny said...

my son just got married 2 weeks ago and it was a 5:30pm wedding. I wore a tea length dress w/jacket that I found at JC Penney. But one thing I found out is that the mother of the groom is supposed to wait until the mother of bride gets her dress so that she lets the mother of the bride pick her color first. I didnt know that but luckily it worked out ok. one thing is for sure, get something you will be comfortable in and shoes that are especially comfortable!!!