Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Slow Recovery

It has been one week since I started down this road of recovery. The doctors say it will be a 6 week process if nothing else interferes. My days seem to mimic a small roller coaster, a time of even going then a fast drop bring on a deep weariness and need for nap. My chest feels like it has a tight wrap around it with a weight sitting in the middle of it that can get heavier and lighter depending on the hour.
I hope I never have pneumonia again.
Princess and Axle brought HT over last night for a visit. He has missed his toys and Grammy and I believe this past week he has lost the last little bit of his baby-ness and is now all little boy now. Time for Peter Pan to take him to Neverland for a time.

1 comment:

Kork said...

Praying for you QM. My momma had the same issue awhile back, and it was the full 6 weeks til she felt "normal" again...

DO NOT PUSH IT! Listen to your doc and your body, and let your family take care of you over the Holidays...and squeeze that HT til he pops!

Feel better!