Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 08, 2014

No long drives

 Bubba, had a birthday today.
The boy was due on my twin brothers birthday but came on my brother-in-laws birthday , 5 days ahead of time.
 When I found out we were having another baby, I wanted to go to the big city again, Pa said no.
I found a doctor I liked and after he checked me out and calculated the due date, he informed me, he would take care of me but wouldn't be around in March because it was Spring Training in Florida. I was handed over to the new guy and after a couple of visits I was happy with him. We took our classes and got ready for a mid-March delivery, then just sat around looking at each other.
  March came and my sister stopped by to pick up FarmWife so we could rest. We went to the big city to see "The Devil and Max Devlin", then to the Mall. It was a nice evening. We went to the Hallmark shop to get cards for my brothers and while I was looking at cards Pa decided to go over to the sport shop for a minute. He wasn't happy when he got back and I was in the same place he had left me. He was walking and talking at the same time and I was just staring at him, he got to me and wanted to know why I didn't answer him. I looked at him and said in a loud whisper "EITHER MY WATER HAS BROKE OR I JUST WET MY PANTS" Then we both stood frozen and staring, until another contraction and some more water. We left the big city and on the way home I said "if I had been going to the doctor over here, we could have just gone to the hospital" Pa had just what he did not want, another long drive to the hospital.

No comments: