Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Real Story

I hope you enjoyed my story. Now the facts.

1. Dad did move north by Aunt R. and their cousin, my Aunt Winnie.

2. Grandpa did change the year of dad's birth.

3. Aunt R.'s boyfriend did get dad a job in the mills.

4.Dad and AR were very good looking.

5.Sunday Travels was a magazine.

6. My great-grandpa did make shine. But he drank up his profits.

7.Dad did tell us stories of the south side and Al Capone.
I have been told that there is a connection between Al and a doctor in the county were dad's family lived.

8. I'm not a heinous lair. I am not a storyteller. I couldn't make up a story if my life depended on it. There are just times when my imagination runs wild.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I think the imagination running wild thing pretty much means you are a story teller....they might not be true, but they are pretty entertaining.

Anonymous said...

you had me going qm..can you fish the hook out of my mouth...lol(laugh out loud)..Hugs qm..you can tell me stories any day.