Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

I feel like a dish rag that has been hung out to dry. I can't tell what all has been going on this past month because I can't remember. My Dad did well with his surgery and now they are looking at his heart for some trouble. By Christmas we should know everything, no need to get in a hurry.
I did have a good time with FW and the farmhands but we didn't get to play cards or domino's.

Grandson HT has become my new best friend. I started keeping him last month and that is why I haven't posted. I'm out of shape and old, so when he goes home I go to bed, telling myself that all I need is a good nights rest and tomorrow I will get more done. HA HA HA.
Last weekend was a real treat with a house full of Grands. We were busy having a good time. #1 son told me I needed a swing set and I told him I needed a new house first. He wanted to know why and I said so we would have more bedrooms. He said we could put the swing set right here. I don't think he will be much help in getting a new house.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I could try coaching him to say, "Pa, you need to get Grammy a new house with a swing set & a big family room so we don't have to sleep with the sewing things," but I don't think #1 Son would really care. He'd sleep in your closet if he could!

Queen Mother said...

Start coaching

teach them the song "there is no place like NEW home"