Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

no no NO

Guess what HT has found at Grammy's. That's right the VCR and DVD along with the lamp cord and all in the same day. I really thought we would at least make to Christmas before I got to join the Mean Mom's group but no.
I said no at least 150 times yesterday, moved the boy away, gave him a toy, fed him and yes even popped the little hand before the electricity could get to it. Nothing seemed to work.
Pa comes home from work and with just 1 no breaks the boys heart and he doesn't go near the equipment again until Mom gets here.
I must be losing my grip.
This same thing happened to my parents.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Oh dear. Is the boy following in my footsteps? I hope Pa doesn't make him cry all night long...I don't think Pa could handle what Bucka had to go through!