Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's a Holiday

Princess has worked like a mad man this past month and now has 4 whole days off. Princess is the visual person at Macy's up in the big city.
That means she sets up all the displays you enjoy when shopping. Starting in September all this display business gets nuts with change every few weeks until at last Christmas is up and running.
With her 4 days off she gets HT and some sleep and I get to sleep and recover from my new work out program. You know the one, lift the baby, move the baby on and on. Some of these muscle's haven't been used in years. Soon the gates will have to go up, I'm not sure I can even lift my legs that high anymore. Oh well.
Today I get to clean house, pay bills, and go shopping or maybe just take a nap. It's my holiday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for NAP and more NAP..and I just woke up..LOL