Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Well the day is done and I should have gone to bed but I wanted to look something up. Guess what, I forgot what it was, and that I was even going to look something up.
First I checked e-mail and then looked at some blogs and ended with this. I could blame it on the pain med's but I haven't had any today. So I guess it is just me, yea I'm sure its just me, since I tend to do this a lot.

Patrick Swayze, that's what started all this.
Pa and I were watching Red Dawn and I said that it was made after Dirty Dancing because Patrick was a star when he made it and he wasn't a star until after DD. and that FarmWife and Princess were both swing and swaying to DD. along with 2 other little girls one New Years eve.
I was wrong, I know that is hard to believe but its true. I know that he was in a boy teen movie was it The Lords of Flatbush or the Outsiders and just which one of those was really a good movie?
I like movies, I love movies or at least I love mostly old movies. The ones they make today are lacking, greatly lacking, mostly bad remakes of old movies. One will come out and I will think maybe this time and so I will rent it and after watching will wish I had saved my money.
We did rent Amazing Grace today and I liked it. I think every kid should see it and their parents to. I learned several things while watching it and would like to take some time to read up on that period of history as it put in place some important social changes that we still have today.
I'm off to check out Swayze movies just so it won't bug me all night and I don't get my good nights rest.

No comments: