Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Summer is gone!
I can tell because it is getting cold out side.
I know that because I have had to run out to the recycle can 3 times today and I have only cleaned part of the kitchen. Water bottles and baby food containers are my day to day nightmare. They seem to grow when you turn out the kitchen light.
I hate news paper too I can't stand to have it laying around. Makes me nutty. By all this you may think I'm a neat freak Ha Ha Ha not by a long shot. I just don't have any storage space so there are little groups of things here, there and yon.
Our house is so lacking in storage space that I could hide the kids presents in my closet in plane sight. It is a walk-in and you can only make it half way because Christmas,camping, pictures and bedding are stored in the back half of it.
I remember, back in college, having dinner at Pa's professor's house. She told of just moving into their new house, from a trailer, all excited about having so much more room. But filled the house without getting anything new because they had been packed so tight in the trailer.
I look forward to the day when my laundry is not in my kitchen and the bedrooms only have bedroom things.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

You know, I wonder what kind of treasures we'd find if we emptied out that closet. It may be a gold mine of late 1980's fashions & Gunnie sak(?) dresses.

Mrs. Anweiler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.