Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Faster and Faster

Did we not just start the month? Why then are we running short of time?
Thanksgiving is in the air and suddenly it seems like it will all be over tomorrow.
I had shoulder surgery last Friday and maybe it was the drugs they used on me that caused a time warp. I never do very well with this going under and coming out from under. Runs in my family I guess we just like the nap or hate the nausea, either way it takes lots of time to get back to reality.
But Thanksgiving is here and will soon be gone and I haven't done one thing to make our house look like we are celebrating. No Pilgrims, no pumpkins or Indian corn and no cornucopia. I love cornucopias I love to see all the bounty falling out of them. I love the color that fills them.Most of all I love the blessing and richness that they represent.
This Thanksgiving will have it blessings, even if our house is dressed in its everyday dress. It will have its color and richness and will fill us as we share our thankfulness.

No comments: