Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

It's Over

I'm waiting for HT to return from his fun filled weekend with Mom.
I didn't get much done at least not that most people would see. I am free of 2 bags of paper receipts and junk mail that got piled up over the summer.
I spent two days shopping for Christmas. Well, really it was three days. HT and I went last Wed. to check out the up coming sale. Having found out that it was stock merchandise we went on to other things. Sell is Friday at 4pm and I get there early to gather up all my stuff. Pa even meets me there to pick out a few things and off to the checkout we go. Big surprise its Thursday. I didn't want to put back some of my goodies because it had taken so long to pick them out. The nice lady set them back for me and Friday at 4pm we got our goodies on sale.
The good thing about all this is that on friday I also got my new glasses back in to the eyecare place to get them fixed, couldn't see out of them after dark.
well HT is here and wants to help so I'm done000

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

I only hope HT doesn't spill the beans about everyone's Christmas gifts! :)

Queen Mother said...

I'm paying him hush money

FarmWife said...

Is that anything like don't pull out your own teeth money?

I just read the comments to Farmboy. He said, "He can't even talk, FarmWife!" Goob.