Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Grandpa M&M is getting better with each passing day. There is a good chance he will be home this week and we will be glad.

We have had a lot of rain this past week. Here in Ill were G'pa and G'ma live 7 and 5/8 inches in just a few days. The rain I could live with it but I have had it with Stormwatch17. I don't ever want to see that mans face again. If I do I think I might just have to slap someone and I would hope it could be him. If only you could reach through the TV.

I have heard that this week we will start a heat wave. Now that gives you something to look forward to. Yes sir you will sweat until there isn't a dry spot on you then you will have to take a shower because you stink then you will start sweating again and around and around you go. HOTDOG

3 comments:

lindsay said...

i too was born and raised in a steel town in the south...and am a good aquarian girl myself. sounds like we have a lot in common. i look forward to reading more of your posts! thanks for your comment.

FarmWife said...

It's already been nasty hot down here. Guess that means I'll have to keep the FarmHands indoors in the evening.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you this last week. I hope all is well with YOU..YOU and your family are in my prayers..
Much love