Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

news for tonight

Pa is doing much better. He is working out his food and med. system, keeping a notebook of everything.

I'm slowly getting my chores done. The key word here is slow.

HT and I have decided to react to something in the air. If I'm not running for a hankie for him I'm after one for me.

HT is also working on cutting his eye teeth and it seems like these are going to be the most painful ones. He is not always the happy boy he usually is.

Last night bed time was 8PM and tonight I've made it to 10PM and that's as far as I'm going.

Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Pa is doing better, keep the journal going Pa..Write your exercise in it too..It will help you and the Dr.'s.

Much love to you and pa..you are in my prayers..