Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Found a Spot

I have found a little hide-away and its not so far away, just far enough.
Now all I need is the money, reservations and a sitter for HT and I'm good to go.
If this works out I will do 2 things
1. go through a stack of magazines and cut out the thing I want to put in a notebooks.
2. go to the big quilt show at the end of the week.
There is a big part of me that wants this real bad and the part that says if it doesn't happen that's OK (that part is lying)

Today HT is here for the first time since our trip. He is very busy watching the kids and sucking down milk, his morning routine.
He has on the cutest one piece Jammie's, made all the cuter when he walks and his derriere twist. I would let him wear them all day but we are going shopping so he will just have to put on a cute pair of bib shorts that so the same thing. Babies waddle cute don't they?

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

It always makes me a bit sad when my babies quit waddling & start walking like big kids.