Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

To Late

I missed out on the dates for the little alone vacation. Little house has been booked for the weekend that I wanted it. Oh well, that tends to be the story of my life. I will just start looking for someplace else.
I have a cousin that lives in Kentucky and since I haven't seen her for a while I might just go visit her and the quilt museum. I'll think about it for now.

Today I must get to all the mail that is setting on the end of the table. Oh how I HATE not having someplace other then the kitchen table to put mail. Before we left in May I had all the paper work and junk done but now Mount Mail is back and today before I close my eyes again the plan is to have it gone. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha Just take me to my cell padding and all.

No comments: