Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Does life make you CRAZY at times or can you just go with the flow?

I'm getting more them just a little frustrated I'm heading for crazy. Pa got my room done but now I can't seem to get it put together. I need things and I need my attic space done to store these things. The problem is that Pa is working, working and working. Now that is not a bad thing except he is tired and short of time, which means my stuff is not getting done.
It seems to me that if we pay to have the work finished all of Pa's hard work is for nothing. He is just tired and we haven't made any headway in either paying off bills or saving money.
So I guess I will just go a little crazy, make a big pile in the middle of my "darage house" and come fall move it, so Pa can work in there some more. Pay bills, save some money and show something for all his hard work.

No comments: