Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer Time and the Living is Easy

OK, so it is also crazy.
My little realm is in a mess and there is no end in sight...at least it's that way to me.
I can be calm and going with the flow one day and the next I'm ready to stomp and scream.
I am trying to set up projects that I want done come Christmas, each one has just that one little thing missing, packed in a box somewhere.
I'm trying to put our bedroom in order but I have things I need packed in a box somewhere.
It is this packed in a box somewhere that is making me nuts.
My unfinished "Dargehouse" is filling up with boxes I have looked through and not found what I needed.
My sewing room is filling up fast and even though I am getting it in order, little by little, it is a mess.
My plan of room for fun has turned into a "let me move this, so we have some room"
I even found some of my sewing things in Bubba's old room, two weeks after I needed them for a coat I was sewing Beck. At least I have them and they are now lost in my sewing room, to be found later.
I know Pa will get my attic and Dragehouse done in a few weeks but I'm not sure he's going to be able to find it .........it's in a box some were............

No comments: