Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Little boys come to an age when, they eat, drink and sleep super hero's.
There are days when I am in so much danger that it almost takes my breath away.
HT has done his best to keep me and Pa safe, but it has been to much for one little boy. This evening HT became a Super Hero "Big Red Good Guy"
You know hero's have to have a name, HT rejected several descriptive names, I went to fix his bath and found his SH name "BRiGG".
So should you ever need a Super Hero just call BRiGG and he might answer or he may just tell you "don't call me dhat I'm HT to lork at smalltown TN".

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Do his superpowers include "building" Batman towers?

Art the Omnipotent said...

Will he be joined by his not so interested sidekicks blue boy and green boy??