Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Get out, and stay out, I am there tonight, I have tried to and will continue to try and keep me and my, out of the conflict they do not belong. Tonight I am sick, my stomach turns upside down and wants to empty with each thought. How am I going to look at you again without hearing the hate in your voice? Will my child be safe or will every word be hunted for a double meaning? Is there to be real freedom? Tonight I say no, tonight I say you won't change, you don't want to, you have a thin layer that will fall off in a second. Tonight I see a life time of egg shells cracked and broken, not by just one but by all who cause you to supect my child.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I'm right there with you, Mama. Not a place I want any of us to be.

Kork said...

Dear QM - I do not know what is causing the bad things in your kingdom but I am praying hard for you and yours. Hugs and love to you all