Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Magnificent adj.
grand, splendid, impressive, imposing, glorious. superb, noble, stately.

Machiavellian adj.
unscrupulous, unprincipled, opportunistic, conniving, calculating.

Mix and Match
impressively conniving
superbly calculating

"You were easier to take care of when you were small" My mom said that about us children, when we were teenagers. I thought she was crazy, but now I see the small truth in the statement. I have no desire to stunt my children's growth, the truth is that we are either growing or we are stunted. I have in the past few weeks watched one of my start to grow out of a stunted period. I have watched life return in tiny bits and long for a continuous growth. I have also watched that growth stunned by the person who longs to own and control my child, yes own and control. This is a very hard thing to watch and to try to navigate through as we do not know what tomorrow holds.

3 comments:

Art the Omnipotent said...

I'm so glad we know the one who does know what tomorrow holds and He'll be there to walk us through it no matter what it is. I love you so much.

FarmWife said...

Art hit the nail on the head. Espeically since there's not much we can do at this point past offering advice, support, and love.

I love you, Mama.

FarmWife said...

Art hit the nail on the head. Espeically since there's not much we can do at this point past offering advice, support, and love.

I love you, Mama.