Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

8 Random Facts

1. If I could pick any car it would be a Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith 1955.

2. My sibling's and I had one of the first sidewalk skateboards back in 1965 or so. I loved it and wish I still had it and could ride it down the sidewalk next to our old house.

3 I love being on my uncle's farm.

4. I rode a tram over and walked back across the Royal Gorge Bridge, in Colorado, with my mom. Then went down the incline railroad to the bottom were the river was at, with mom, my little brother and his wife.
Big deal as I don't like that kind of stuff at all.

5. I want to go to England to see the crown jewels and the lake country.

6. I hate snakes but love to watch nature shows about them.

7. I love to boss my brothers around.

8 I often think, heaven will feel just like it feels in the morning when I first wake up.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I'll go to England with you. We can leave Pa & FarmBoy home with the kids...and we can sit in UK Sarah's garden & sip tea while we're there.

I have to say I am seriously impressed by the Royal Gorge Bridge thing. You & Princess both got across it & I don't see how!
Sometime we can take you to the St.Francisville bridge. Farmboy can take you across it...I'll never cross it again!

Art the Omnipotent said...

You don't need to cross the ocean to see the crown jewels, you already own them.