Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Surprize Surprize

The end of the month is our wedding anniversary #35. I will be gone on the day but Pa and I are planing on doing something in the next month or so.
This past Wed. Pa called to say he had some extra work to get done and would be later getting home. HT was very busy that day so the time passed fast and next thing we knew Pa was calling to say he was on his way home. In he came and we both were busy playing and chasing HT that is until Pa left the room and came back in with a sack. In the sack was a little box with a Large aquamarine stone surrounded on three sides by tiny diamonds.
Pa says its the first time in 35 years that he has "got me speechless" and although I don't think that's true, I do know that it is the first time he has really, really caught me by surprise.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Way to go, Daddy. Now you have to post a picture so we can see it!

Anonymous said...

picture of it on your finger. It sounds beautiful. happy anniversary!