Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 02, 2007

Pink, Pink, Pink

I'm so happy I'm getting a new granddaughter. Baby Girl has been praying for a sister for a long time now and I am happy for her.
Farm Wife wanted a girl and I'm happy for her. Farm Boy needs another girl to help teach him the ways of women.
But mostly I'm happy for me. I'm counting on this one having thick black hair with just a little curl. It comes from my dad's side of the family and is so pretty. I wanted one of mine to have it, they all got the thick hair but no black.
I will also tell you that I want her to look just like her mother.Shoot... I just want her to be a little carbon copy of her mom, except for the hair. I love my children and would love to see them as children again. I know it sounds weird but I think it would be so cool to sit and hold the baby and say FW this is you all over again.
Then the next time Princess has a baby it can be her carbon copy and some day Bubba can have his....oh what joy...
If this little dream doesn't come true... so what.
I'm getting a new Granddaughter!
Baby Girl and I need to go shopping. We need to find matching dresses, coats, shoes and hair ribbons lots and lots of ribbons. Maybe even tea party's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for queen mother. HA HA

Oldest is a carbon copy of me and somehow she was blessed x10 to show me the errors times ten that I pulled as a child.

But I am really happy for you!!

FarmWife said...

I had a dream very early on that we had a little blond with curly hair...not the raven locks you've been asking for since BabyGirl was expected. But I can say I'll try my best on the carbon copy thing. I do need one "perfect" child. :)

Queen Mother said...

That's right I forgot that you were "perfect". What a way to finish another "perfect kid".
Think of it. You will get to sleep through the night after a few months, she will sleep anywere you put her, and if you should need to give her a bottle she will take one. She might even take up trucking at a early age. Oh I better look for pink boots and a flannel shirt and hair bows.

FarmWife said...

don't forget the teeny tiny John Deere Stocking cap in pink!