Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So long

In just a few short hours I should be leaving the land of Crud and heading to Normal.
I gave up yesterday and went to the doctor. He was kind enough to agree with me. Something he doesn't like to do as he is a cautious doctor who believes its his job to find out exactly what is wrong.
I have sinus infection. So now after another dose of antibiotics the pain should subside and the really hard part of getting well begins. That would be taking all of the medicine, something I have never been good at, once I feel better I start to forget, I try but I forget.
Well its time for chicken soup and another dose of "House" maybe a nap soon this trip will be over and I will have to get busy putting our house back together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon queen mother. it's no fun being sick.

Anita said...

I hope you and Pa are not blaming me....awww go ahead and blame me if you wish, I was sick when you were here. Sorry. But, if it helps, I am all better.

Queen Mother said...

I'm laying the blame on Princess's snot nose kid. his was the first I came in contact with.
Pa pick up the germ at work. so I'm guessing thats were it really came from.
But thanks for being willing to take the blame.

FarmWife said...

I cannot believe you would say such a thing about the Heir to the Throne! That precious baby, a snot nose kid? What kind of grandmother are you?! And to top it off, you refused to come see B.B. last night at bed time! What is wrong with you?

:)