Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The trip to Normal took longer then I'm use to but I've made it.
People talk about super bugs because of antibiotics.

My question is are antibiotics creating super bacteria or virus?
Do we even have a common cold anymore or have they become super too?

I have spent the past week cruising through the web and reading blogs.
I have decided that the whole country should have to stay home for 2 weeks that way all the crud that is going around should come to an end.

I have enjoyed listening to Farm Wife's children's melt down adventures along with their other adventures.
I'm so glad that she is getting to see the world even if it leaves her living room a mess.
Yesterday I went with Art and her little people to the doctor for Lulu's ear's. Happy news he just needs tubes. (time for a little dance of joy)
The little people went home with father. Art and I went shopping but not before we stopped at famous Deli and Miss Did came by for a visit and more wedding talk.
Shopping was fun because we ended up in the baby dept. and of course I got little miss some new things and HT a new striped t-shirt, one of my favorite things for little boys.
Then to Krispy Kreme for Pa and one more store stop and we headed home.
Even though the moon was full we didn't have time to look for Billy Rae's house.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Did you stop by the Fuzzy Duck for tiny wine?

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better. It's nice to see you blogging again. Miss you