Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

Visting the Realm

I have have had a sabbatical from my little kingdom and wondered up to Mother's kingdom. Mother's kingdom interlocks with Unkie Di's and Farm Wife's kingdoms, so you just have to know that it was lots of fun.
It all happened one day when I was scheduling all my up coming events,appointments and the summer trips. You know how it is, in January the year is so open, and by March you can't get a free day until the next decade. After filling in most of the blanks I found that I had a week and I needed a vacation so off I went.
Now this was a working vacation and a learning vacation. For several years Bubba has wanted to interview his grands but hasn't gotten it done. I did it. Or at least I started it.
Pa give me a movie camera for Christmas years ago and I still don't know how to work(can't work my cell phone either) it but with the Help of Farm Wife I am now the proud owner of four hours of Mother and Dad talking about lots of things. I have plans for more interviews and perhaps a question and answer time with the grand and great-grand children. I'm sure there would be some really good questions maybe even turn a few faces red.
Father's day weekend might be a good time.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

We loved having you visit our kingdom...

Next set of video's I want the answer to Bucka's tatoo questions. Why? And Was he drunk?

Maybe you could come home with me from Did's wedding and finish...just a thought.

Queen Mother said...

I can tell you now that Bucka was not drunk.
I ask him that question a long time ago and was surprised that he endured that pain of his own free will.