Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 23, 2007

Today is my Anniversary

That's right 34 years ago this very day I walked down the aisle. Pa however walked down that aisle 34 years ago tomorrow.
Pa is right.
For several years I told people that my wedding day was March 23.Pa heard me tell someone that and thought I was kidding, then I'm pretty sure he thought I was nuts.He informed me that our wedding day was March 24 and I said "well we had to be at the church on the 23" and I guess that date stuck.
I have to think about it even now or I may just tell you that I was married on the 23 and if I get it right then I wonder what happened on the 23.
I could just forget it all together I'm getting good at forgetting all the important dates in my realm. Now who has the next birthday? It's in April right? And on the 23

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

I wonder if your date issue has to do with the confusion over your birthday.

Like the new colors on your blog. Did you do that on your own, or did AO help out?

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

zann said...

A very happy Anniversary to you! Whether today or yesterday :D

Queen Mother said...

I did all by myself. But don't ask how.