Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

To May be my Birthday

It is officially my birthday.
I was born at night but it wasn't last night.
My dad says it was just moments after mid-night.
Dr. Kretch, who took great interest and care of us, said " we got us a girl." Then When it came time for the paper work he said "I don't want her being called a little groundhog" so he changed the birth hour.
Mother doesn't remember it happening that way and over the years there have been some interesting conversations between the two of them.
All I have is a little card from the hospital crib that says 11PM and a good story.
I am thankful I didn't have to share the day with the hog. There is no doubt that I would have ended up in my fair share of trouble. I was a shy kid, afraid of my own shadow, if I got picked on I would try to get away. If I couldn't then I would get mad start crying and the fist would start flying. I just didn't and don't have the personality it takes to stand up under the pressure of sharing the day with a groundhog. So Thank you Dr. Kretch.
I do have a nephew who does have what it takes. Tomorrow he will be 30.

30 Wonderful years.

Count them 1 2 3 4.........15 16 17......22 23 24.....27 28 29 30!!

30!Wonderful years.

Sesame Street was brought today by the letters J L and the number 30

At least I think it is.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Happy Birthday today and tomorrow...you know, you could just do like Princess and celebrate the entire month.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Queen Mother. May it be joyous and beautiful

Inkling said...

Happy Birthday, Auntie Queen Mother. I hope you have a wonderful day, and that Uncle Pa spends much time picking out some pretties for you.

As for Sesame Street, yes you are right. Tomorrow is the big 3-0 for my brother. =)

Happy Birthday again!