Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home

Well what shall I tell you about my new granddaughter.

She has dark hair that may just stay that way and although you can't see any I'm hopeful that there will be just a touch of curl.

She is wonderful just like the rest of them.

She is more like her mama then the others. She has feet just like Farmwife's. We use to go to St. Louis to buy shoes for those tiny little feet but Mr. Markemson has long since closed up shoppe.
So if she follows in mama's footsteps, it will give them a reason to go to the Big City a couple of times a year.

I had a great time with the little people. Swimming, sleepovers and games. We all won lots of Domino's and Go Fish. It was great if you play by their rules everyone wins.

I enjoyed being so close and am all in favor of Pa buying a house up there.
I think it would be great if Princess's, Bubba and Art's could all just move up there too. Then I wouldn't have to miss any of my babies.

Pa you could find a new job. You could be the sticker guy at Wal-mart. Do you think we could live on your pay? You could take up trucking with Uncle Gick.

FarmBoy could put in a Big garden and all the little people could help take care of it.

We could get a dog.

I am glad to be back home. I missed Pa.

Pa is my best friend and dearest love. Talking on the phone just isn't the same as talking face to face.

I missed the others too!

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

You are missed here...well, at least your Dominoes are missed. B.B. wanted to play last night & wasn't happy when I told him you took them with you and left the state. "Her can come to my house now, Mom."

So, truthfully, who did you miss more, Pa or HT? Oh, Pa could get a job at the new video store! I'm sure it pays nearly the same as sticker guy at Wal-Mart & you'd get free movie rental...totally worth it!

Art the Omnipotent said...

She didn't miss either of them as much as me. You can definately make it on Wal-Mart pay 'cause I'll be there to share the expenses on the house. I just want to note that what you described sounds a little like a commune.

Queen Mother said...

We could call it the Farm2

FarmWife said...

Can we have Rag weed fest 2?