Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Is it Fall

Even though fall has not arrived yet, there are times in the day that I think it has.
The little people are in school again. I don't like this, I'm all in favor of Monday after Labor Day to Memorial Day for school.
I say that but our Homeschooling went year round because it help Bubba and Princess. Guess it's the whole going to a school house in the dog days of summer that I don't like.
Then all these doctor visits that I usually set up in the fall, have had to be done early. I'm not sure what I will do with Oct. now that this is out of the way. Guess I will have to go on Fall Brake with Art and gang.
Bucka and Grandma you may want to start getting the hotel ready. Uncle Gick how about a hayride?

I need to get my mind back on today. I have things to do and no desire to do them. If I don't get busy I'm going to run out of time and Grandpa & Grandma M&M will be here and I won't have anywhere to put them. I could set up the tent but at 100 degrees it may be to hot to camp out in the back yard.

Pa and I get to go with G&G M&M on a cruise to the Western Caribbean the first of Sept. I know I told you I would tell you about it but not now I got to get busy.

No comments: