Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Were am I now

I just finished cruz'n through a bunch of blogs. I'm trying to get an idea of what's been going on in blogland while I was gone.



Ang, have a great vacation. If the kids start to get to you, just make them count telephone polls and tell them that it will be REALLY dark before you get there.



Zann what does WWHLT mean? I was never good at reading lips and now I have to learn how to read computer. I don't know if I can.



Does learning ever really end?



Grace, Your new house looks real nice and I'm glad you are getting better.

I loved your story about Bee and the eye doctor. It reminded me of my childhood and a shot that I was not about to let the doctor give me.

Dad was with me, I got the shot and more when I got home.



Hallyville, love your bedroom. Pa and I had one almost the same color way back when. I would like to use the color again someday.



I caught up on most of the family when I was with FarmWife and Pa's family.

It doesn't seem like I have been home very long, but it as already been 2 weeks.

Right off I saw Princess, Axel and HT. Oh my has that boy grown. He is 10 months and 22Lbs. He has changed so much in just 6 weeks. He is still a flirt and has such a big laugh but he has added shaking his head no and pushing out his lower lip. He has also started crawling and wants to stand up all the time. The best is the lower lip.



Got to spend time with Art and the gang and have gotten school up dates almost everyday. Mr.C A is giving the teacher a run for the money. He must be the talk of the teachers lounge by now.



I have been going to see doctors, dentist and more doctors just to get all the usual check-up's done. Tomorrow I get my botox shots and that should do me for the next few months. The botox is for headaches not vanity.

In between the check up's Pa and I have been shopping, lots of shopping. We get to take Grandpa and Grandma M&M on a cruise next month and so we have to get ready. I will tell you more about that later. For now it is just nice to get caught up both here and on the farm.

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

WWHLT stands for "What we have learned today." It's Zann's new format taken straight from Bob & Larry. I thought you'd like that.

Jake said...

yeah, all of those pictures were taken on top of the nemo science center building that sits on the amstel river not too far from centraal station.

it's about a 15 minute bike ride from the house.

i'll try to write more about amsterdam, sorry i've been pretty bad at this blog thing.

i also have about 7 or 8 rolls of film to develop.

Art the Omnipotent said...

We are SOOOOOOO glad that you are home. Maybe we'll get another Saturday afternoon at the castle soon.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

Thank you about the bedroom ..I am almost done with the new bathroon...Gutted and redone almost...Ceiling and a light then I willl vtdeo it all :)