Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Could it be that January is just one BIG Monday?
September brings you into that fall mood, with the passing of the busy days that get you into the swing of school and such.
Then time picks up speed and the next thing you know you hear yourself saying " If I can just get through Christmas then I'll start a new".
January starts and just about now you realize you have been blindsided.
Well, maybe its just me, but here I sit wishing a Mack truck would just run over me and get it done. HT has a nose problem and I just keep telling myself that I'll feel better tommorow After all tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next thing you know you'll blink and the year will be over. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!