Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

The truck hit but we won't know if it was a Mack truck or a different kind for a few days.
I was going to go to the doctor this morning, the office is closed on Friday. He was there and so were the office people. He said go on over to the hospital and if I need to I can come to the office for a follow up visit on Monday. Thats a joke.
The ambulatory care doctor looked at my ears and took a swab. He never touched me so he missed the lumps on the side of my neck or maybe he could see them, who knows. He put me on augmentin and I'm to go on the assumption that "no news is good News" and stay on the augmentin. BUT if it is something the medicine won't take care I will get a call. YEAH
All this wonderful medical care is only going to cost me my co-pay. That is if I have met my deductible, if not then I can set up a payment plan with the hospital. This just being the first of Jan. I guess I'm going to set up a plan. I really wish I would have worked harder on that deductible.

My thoughts are, Well, lets just say they are thoughts.

I need a new doctor. One that prefers to practice medicine and not a hobbyist. I hate to have to start looking for one but this one is now on my last nerve and has to go. I should have known better when he had to approve of our insurance. If I'm going to keep him I really must learn to only get sick Monday thur Thursday morning for his office hours.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

You need a Miss Cheryl. We love her...you could just move up here & we'll share her with you. Dr. H ain't bad either.

Anonymous said...

u need a new dr..and farmy does make a good point 4 u.