Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

See what you can do

the comment left by FarmWife. My own dear child.

I still have the baby with the pink gown & bonnet that would have peed if you'd ever let me give her a bottle of water. Oddly, she is nameless.

Yeah, just take away their baby doll's bottles and do not give them an Easybake oven and you can mess up their heads something awful. Then they will spend the rest of their lives telling anyone who will listen what a sad childhood they had. They will even tell you that they once had a dog.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

That's it, woman. It's on. I refer your readership to the blog post I'm off to write!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL...Holding in sides...Thanks girls I really need this good chuckle.