Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

This has been a weekend that has given us heightened anticipation, and expectation.
BabyGirl and parents are we hope on a new road of discovery.
Grandpa & Grandma M&M, Uncle Greenteeth and Aunt SilverBelle may have just found the house that will become their new home.
There is something in the air for us too.
I'm like a little kid at Christmas right now, I want to know what is in the boxes. Will they be filled with yes's? My heart grabs just a little each time I think about either one of them.
This is just going to be a week of wait and see in so many ways.

HT has won the prize of first stitches.

I always thought it would be BB who would take the prize. Saturday HT fell off the step at home and he is now sporting 3 big stitches in the crease of his eyelid. All is well and he does not seem to mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch..hope HT Feels better quick

Inkling said...

Farmie told me your grandbaby had stitches. I'm sorry to hear that, but glad that he's going to mend. As for the house for the IL folks, I sure hope and pray it works out. It sounds wonderful. As much as I'm glad they've had the house they've had the past few years, it never felt as good as the one on Walnut, so if they do move, I won't feel all mournful about it. I think I'd only be sad if they were leaving a pool behind, but they're not.

As for what is in the air for you....now I'm curious. You know, one thing that could be in the air is the two of you. You guys could hop on a plane, endure the joys of homeland security, and come and visit me! Rumor has it that if you landed in Seattle, you'd only need a driver's license and birth certificate to cross the border to where I live. But if you fly to Vancouver (and who wouldn't want to even though it costs more), I think they'd make you have a passport. Just a suggestion. But you know you want to get a passport, because really, do you ever know when you might need to suddenly flee the country.......and go to Tahiti or something?

Queen Mother said...

Honey we have our passports.
Someday we are coming to see your part of the world.
Then HD and I are going to hike up some really high place. You and Pa can come to if you don't fuss at me to hurry up.