Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Forgot to Tell You Something

I left out the highlight of our party.
Pa and I have had one or two encounters with famous people, when we have been up around Nashville. Until Thursday night we have never had one in our home.

I was busy getting supper ready and during that time Indiana Jones came for a visit. You heard me right, the man himself, that famous teacher of archaeology, Mr. Jones.

Guess what? He is shorter in real life. His famous Feodor looks more like a black Derby. That coat is just a wee bit big but his pants are "JUST" like the movies.

Here is a little insider secret, his initials aren't not really H.F. they are C.A. and now you know.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I've always suspected that Mr.C.A. had a secret identitiy.

zann said...

I do believe that Dr. Jones dabbled in genetics and cloning because I live with Indiana Jones as well, but he goes by my husband's name. Still we have the Fedoras and whip hanging up in the living room, lots of artifacts strewn around the house, and he has those pants too. I'm better Mr. C.A. is a great version though and would make my husband proud. I think its only a matter of time before our little girl starts trotting around in a Fedora as well.