Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Party

Tonight AO's rapscallions came over and we partied.

There was all the box fruit drinks they could hold, sausage links, scrambled eggs, cheese, bananas and little oranges.
Two hours of none stop munching, unless they were providing music to relax by, on their recorders.

Did you know that Hot Cross Buns has become a Christmas favorite? Well tonight it was the number 1 hit on the top 10, along with slots 3 thru 10. Number 2 was thumpdy thump thump- thumpdy thump thump.

I got the low down on which girls put a twinkle in a certain boys eyes. The "I use to but don't anymore" of the another little boy. I don't remember sister saying anything about a boy, she had to be busy talking about her brothers loves.

Now I need my rest because HT is coming over tomorrow for another day of adventures.

No comments: