Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pick up and return

I haven't even finished shopping and I'm all ready taking things back. I'm not sure what to think about this, most years I do well in the "just what I wanted dept." This year is not one of those.
Pa and I have very seldom bought lots and lots of gifts for the children, so when you get one thing wrong it can cause me trouble.

On the bright side, today we picked up the lap-top and tomorrow we will pick up the HHR. That will be so very nice, I have missed my car. HHR's are great. I love mine.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

My question is, will you be finding presents hidden in the house come March or do you know where everything is this year?

Queen Mother said...

I may

Art the Omnipotent said...

or not.