Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

you can't trust them

I just found out you can't trust the blogger test things. What a surprise I'm broken over this. Here all this time I have been taken those test to find out just who I am. Today, because I couldn't get it to post here, I take the same quiz twice and get 2 diffrent answers.
To say the least both answers were So NOT me. Acording to them I could have ruled the world and cared less who liked it or not. All out going and big.
Most days I'm more like Piglet, then Pinky's friend The Brain. There are days when my Petite Realm is just to big for me.
I am sorry if I have just busted your bubble about those test. Perhaps you should just look up the word noble that's were you will find out who you are.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting, Queen!
Thank you and have a good day

FarmWife said...

What are we going to do tonight, Brain?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.