Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lost on the Net

Yet another day gone by and I haven't gotten anything I am suppose to do done.
I was set to get started and my nose decided to take over and occupy my afternoon and empty my tissue box. Now the drug is starting to work and I don't want to. But I will give it a try and may just end up getting something little done. In my book even getting something little done is counted as a big thing. It makes me feel thankful.

I did clean out all my e-mails and then ended up on Facebook.
Facebook makes me more then a little crazy as I don't seem to find most of the comments that the e-mail has told me someone sent.
While looking for the comments I end up side tracked and lose sight of the time, which ends up being hours instead of minutes.
People are kind to me and send gifts and request that I can't get because I don't know how to get into that stuff. I'm just waiting for FarmWife to come home and show me but now that I'm thinking about it I might just ask Beck to come over and help me. Beck isn't doing much right now, just getting ready to marry Bubba.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

You'd better hurry. Beck's heading back to work tomorrow...and getting ready to marry Bubba is a full time gig! :)