Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today I enjoyed yet another favorite place.
I made the long trip to Fayetteville to purchase some lace panels and lining for the curtains I will be making. Now if your thinking" Why go so far?" let me tell you, you can not buy that stuff anyplace else in TN for $2.00 a panel. Should I make a mistake during the process I won't be out boo coo bucks. Thus making the trip well worth it and it is a pretty ride down 65 and across 64.
That and the fact that when your done shopping you can go to Honey's and have a Slawburger.
Pa wanted me to wait until tomorrow so he could go with me. I know it was the Slawburger and not my company that would make him lose sleep. No way Jack! I got other things to do tomorrow so you lose.
I went, saved my money, enjoyed my burger and got Pa a pint of slaw. Now all he needs is hamburger, the good kind that will complement the slaw.

Enjoy Pa enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh..Cousin Janice and I went into Honeys. We tried the slaw.(wasn't a fan) so we had BLT's. Kept marveling over all the trinkets and knicknacks on the walls and the pool tables in the back. Loved listening to the locals talk. (really loved the accents.)

I'm sorry I got your email too late. Had I known you lived in those parts I would definately looked you up.

It is beautiful back there. I can see why my ancestors liked it.