Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Today has not been such a good day. I had big plans, that is for me, but the weather changed and my head decided pain was called for. I took the medicine and a short nap knowing I would be fine when I woke.

Nope the headache was gone but my whole body hurt and still does. My big plans have only gotten started in a very small way BUT tomorrow is another day and I will once again have big plans and a little person to fill the day.

Princess called this evening and I heard HT in the back ground telling her lots of things. That's how I know tomorrow is going to be full. HT is becoming very talkative and his imagination is expanding with each passing week.
Last week he visited his other grandma and I didn't see him until Saturday night. He had changed so much in just a week that it was a bit unnerving.
All my grand babies are changing to fast and while I'm very thankful for their good growth I already miss their babyhood. BabyGirl is 8 now, back in April I was holding her on my lap, like a baby, and asking her what I was going to do with a 8 year old. Neither of us knew but both of us were happy that she was turning 8. And yet it wasn't long ago that we were playing hide and seek with her plastic Kermit the Frog and I was trying to teach her to say "yahoo froggy".
Now it's HT saying "baby -hide- closet yahoo Pa.

No comments: