Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yeah for Today

Art and I just finished watching some of1900's House. I'm THANKFUL to be living in 2009, here in America we have so many wonderful contraptions.
After seeing Colonial House, Frontier House and now 1900"s I know that those women welcomed anything that made their work easier.
My Auntie M had what seemed to be a house full of odd utensils used in housekeeping. I would check each new find out with great interest and try to use the tool properly. In the end most seemed to make the job harder or spread the dirt farther then when we started.
I have gone back to using baking soda and vinegar when cleaning but I'm sure I'm sticking with my sweeper and wash machine. No pumping or twisting for me.

No comments: