Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 02, 2007

Morning of Reading

I'm keeping HT today. I thought Mom and Dad were dropping him off but guess not. While I have been waiting I have been reading blogs and oh my.
Grace, Ang and Halleyville I do hope and pray each of you are improving daily.
Ang your a better woman then me I would be wanting to take the doctors heads off by now if my son was going through what yours is.
My question is were is the "House" type doctors when you need them.
Farm Wife has sick kid/s HT is getting over a cold.
When is this all going to end??
Spring is here........ all the crud should have blown away with the March winds.
Well perhaps this week there will be a change around and everyone will be heading down that road of Spring Renewal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you QM for your words of love and thoughts. We are holding our head up and keep telling the LORD this CUP IS FULL..Please move on to the next customer...Ok maybe not just like that but you get the jist.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, 100,000,000 Billion Thank you's for the gift of a computer to Farmwife and Farmboy. Your loving thoughts and generosity has not only pleased your daughter but selfishly pleased me that I will not lose communication with her. She has become a wonderful friend, and I love reading her daily adventures and love for life.

Hugs to you and your Family.