Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

scents

I love the smell of;

Fresh Cut Roses, Sunwashed Linen, Peppermint Cocoa,Mandarin cranberry, Macintosh and Lemon poppy seed candles from Yankee candles.

Peach,Gold,frankincense and myrrh and blackberry crisp from Colonial candles.

Diva from Tyler candle.

Sweet dreams, Citrus harmony,Northern forest, Escentual love and Clear head collections from Way Out wax.

I don't burn them very often but I love the smell.

I love the smell of;

Cookies and bread baking.

The milk barn that was on my uncle's farm.

Fresh cut wood used in building houses.

the soft scent of evergreen trees in the parks.

Wood burning outside.

Fresh bathed babies with Johnson&Johnson lotion rubbed all over them.

So what scents do you like?

5 comments:

zann said...

I'm with you on the fresh cut wood and wood burning out side, but not so much leaves. I love jasmine blooming, honeysuckle, gladiolas, and heliotrope (okay so I've never actually smelled heliotrope, but had to throw it in there for Art because I always think of her line from Our Town, way back when whenever I think of heliotrope). I love cinnamon, and breads and cookies baking smells, I love the smell of fresh mown grass. Don't laugh, but I love my husband's deodorant, and the Smell of Old Spice because it reminds me of my granddaddy. I love the smell of fresh out of the dryer towels, and the smell after a spring rain. This has been fun to think about. Good question!

Anonymous said...

home cooked meals made with love, yankee candles vanilla, buttercream, sugar cookies. fresh roses, baking, thanksgiving/christmas dinners, after the rain, fresh cut grass...This list could go on. Thanks for these thoughts QM

Queen Mother said...

Zann

I love heiotrope too.

Well at least the word because I

have never really seen the flower.

Our Town is one of my top ten favorites.

Art the Omnipotent said...

ARGGHHHH!!! I dont even remember saying that. I like the smell of a clean house....Clorox, tide, carpet sprinkles, dawn, and windex. Wish I could recall that smell.

Queen Mother said...

AO you worry me!!