Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grammy lets take a walk

This morning HT was busy playing with his basket of toys. That means dumping them all out. I was paying a bill.
Anyway HT was very busy, then he wasn't. You know the silence that makes you go looking for trouble because you just know that there is something going on that should not be going on. I looked by the toys and beyond then opened the gate and started to forcefully call his name when I looked and he was asleep on the couch. It was only 9:30 way to early for a nap most days but not today. At12:30 I decided it was time to get up. He decided that 1pm and a bottle were more to his liking.
Back to the toys. Hey Grammy here is this thing that I wear and you follow me around. Lets walk around in circles again and again. Hey HT lets go outside Grammy can't walk in circles she gets dizzy.
Outside is nice the grass is so tall it comes half way up my leg and I look like I'm walking in deep snow. Pa will have to cut the grass soon. Lets go this way down the road and back past Grammys then on down to the curve. Grammy I just can't walk anymore so I will let you carry me. Lets go to the back yard and see the wonders.
HT get away from there, come this way, no No NO, OK we are done. NO GRAMMY NOT BACK INTO THE HOUSE.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

That sounds similar to what happend with his mom last night while she & I were on the phone.

It went something like:

Hey Mom, Aunt Pocket's birthday party is fun. Lots of kids to play with. Hey, where'd all the kids go? I don't like this hide & seek business. Let me talk on the phone. Hi Aunt Farmie. NO Mom! I can hold it. NO MOM! I want to hold it & push buttons. Forget it, I'm not talking. I'm not ready to go in yet. No, I don't want a bath, I want to find those kids. NO BATH, MOM! AHHHHHHHHH!!

Such abuse.