Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

So you chipped

You know the feeling you get when you come out of the store and go to get in your car only to see a chip in the door. Makes you kind of sick and mad because the person who chipped the paint didn't bother to tell you or leave a note.

Well guess what don't feel bad anymore.

I was a passenger in someones car, opened the door and scratched the paint on the car next to me. I did just what the insurance company tell us to do. The person call Pa, he gives them our information and gets theirs. Next day the insurance company calls me I tell them what happened and as soon as I said I was a passenger in someone else car I was told that my insurance would not do anything until the person who owned the car turned it in on their insurance. Now that person had nothing to do with me hitting the car next to me. So why should they be involved at all? I don't care if I was in their car. I opened the door and made the scratch. I also pay a nice premium every year for insurance just in case something like this happens. What a waste of money.
If this should ever happen again AND I am in my car I will leave my information just like I'm suppose to.
If I am ever in someone elses car I will leave a note, just like the one Pa found on his car after telling the people at work what happened.

"Sorry, I hit your car. I left a note"

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

How stupid!

Although I think Pa's co-workers are a bit funny...