Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HT has just gone down for his nap, Not one minute to soon. So far today he has tried to make calls and rearrange the list in my cell phone.
He tore a page out of his book and I almost had a heart attach. Tearing up books is a absolute no no at my house. They can fall apart because you have read them over and over again and you can carry them around and love them apart but you can not just grab a page and tear. We had a bad few minutes then he was on his way again. He had dancing to do and distracting to do just so he could get back to the phone. He is one fast kid.

Now that he is safe a sleep in his playpen I'm going to get to my house work. No forget that I'm going to go sew on something fun. My house work is not going anywhere I know this because I have lived with it for 35 years now and everyday its waiting around for me and not the maid. After this long it can just keep waiting.

I wish I could show you a picture of my apple trees, they look like 2 big bouquets. They make me happy

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

My cherry trees look like that too. Poor little baby. Im sure he didnt mean to tear the book! :)

FarmWife said...

I remember B.B. doing that to a book not long ago. My heart nearly stopped too. I believe I told him, "Oh, your Grammy would have your hide, boy!"

I want to come see the trees. :(