Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a Weekend

It all started Friday afternoon. HT and I headed to Berry Hill just south of Nashville, its really part of the big city now. I needed some split rings from the Bead Bungalow. HT saved me a lot of time and money by falling asleep, so there was no time to browse around as I left him in the car.

Don't get excited.

The Bead Bungalow is in little house. The parking is what use to be the front lawn and I parked at the front door. I stood at the door told them what I needed, got it and left. It was that short time while the sales lady was getting my rings that I looked around the room and wished I could look closer and thanked HT for saving me money.
We stopped at the herbal shop, again a little house with front door parking, then Children's Conner. HT had to wake up for that stop, as I wasn't going to just run in and out. We had a wonderful time there and a nice lady was a big help to Grammy. New pattern making material along with advise, HT enjoying the toys and ladies, then we were off.
Next stop Mom's store. Mom had just finishing redressing the mannequin, had to return items to their rightful departments and clock out for the day. I went to pay a bill and HT went with Mom to meet and greet while taking things back. They still weren't done when I got back. A leaky diaper put a end to the meet and greet.
HT and I headed to the shoe shop while mom finished. We were going to wait on her at the shoe shop but we found these cool red sneakers, bought them and had to go try them out. While heading back toward Mom's store HT became the Mall Greeter, He looked and sounded like a politician going from storefront to storefront talking to anyone who would look at him. Then he came across a handyman fixing a BIG glass door and had to help him. Handyman actually gave HT his screwdriver to work with. He was young and probably didn't have any idea what a toddler could do with screwdriver. Grammy took it way and Mom was spotted coming down the hall just in time to keep a hissy fit from happening.

Mom look at this cool shoes, lets show these people in here, no wait there is music lets dance.

Pa was going to meet us, so we headed to the food court to eat and wait. Pa arrived just in time to save us from yet another hissy fit, HT was tired being in the stroller.

Pa look at my new shoes lets give them a walk. Hey, Dad is at work now lets go see him.

That is were we said our goodbye's.

Pa and I went up to Nashville meet some friends at one of those country joints. By 10 PM my ears worn out from the loud live music and it was time to go home. We took the long way out of Nashville and it ended up taking 2 hours to get home instead of 1. By the time I got home tired was really beginning to set in.
Yesterday I woke up bone tired. Pa washed the cars, took a nap while I tried to pay bills and got a shopping list done. We went to town picked up a few things and called it a day because we were both tired.
Today hasn't gone much better. Pa has gone from the couch to the bed and all I have done is look for recipes for next weekend and type this. I'm going to have to start getting ready for church, this being tired is going to cause me to move slower and we need to leave here in about a hour. I'll take a nap on the way.

No comments: